I was reading some of the past postings on Dr Rita's blog and it captured my mind that i should make comment on what i have read from her blog on my blog.
The rule is facts and mind revealing.
It centered on the belief of many top executives and high profile directors and managers that in their large firms or organizations,only few among their employees shoulders the bulky responsibilities of the day to day activities of their organizations.In other way,a firm that have risen to a high profile,have got international recognitions,fame and success AND HAVE BECOME A HOUSEHOLD NAME, 200 were the number of those that worth the credit of been praised out of a thousand employee on their payroll.
Without making any complication out of this rule, i will apply it to our daily activities as members the Christ church.Though full of facts and mind blowers it is not welcoming in the house of God though applicable.Hence i am applying the rule on the allowed groups.
1.The group that shoulders the church's needs.
2.The onlookers or church comers' group.
The joy of the groups is to move from Group 2 to 1.That should be the joy of a healthy church.It is devastating for the church to keep experiencing an increase in the percentage of Group 2.
I will like to analyze the two groups for easier understanding.
That the church is successful should means the church has passed through difficulties in form of trials and temptations.Through trials and persecutions ,she has been able to produce champions and great pioneers of her course and missions and they have been modeled up to become pillars in the household of God.They have much to say when testimony time come for the history of the church to be recounted.They have totally lived a brokenness lifestyles which have made them to easily surrender to the Lord's injunctions when it comes into shouldering the needs of the Church.It is great to be among this group, no matter how big or small the assembly where they worship may be they were always dedicated to the commission of Christ.These are the group 1 members of a congregation of Christ church..They are heavenly bound.
The Group 2 are the major part of the church. They have not been useful in the house of God.They have not yielded their life to God, wholly, but may have been lukewarm in their attitudes toward the growth of the church within their vicinity.Flesh and Spirit struggle to have dominion over their lives.It is not easy to be in this kind of group.This group gives the Lord much concern for the unyielding nature.They constitutes the bulk of the church.God's examinations of their hearts will shock the world if God decided to reveal his findings.May the Lord helps in strengthening this group because they are the weak part of the church.
WHY DOES THESE GROUP 2 EXIST AND PERSIST IN THE CHURCH TODAY!
1.To please God in flesh is impossible, it takes the Spirit and faith in you to do that" that's one.Majority are in the flesh.
2.The enemy's tares is at work in the life of many people.I pray that will not be our portion in Jesus name.Amen.
Considering the two factors above, man is doomed to fall away and that in large numbers,away from the cares of Christ! Those who will be left behind were those who walks in the Spirit and that with faith who pleases God.When trials arise according to the parables of the sower three parts in the four unequal groups, as Jesus told the multitudes and his disciples,(because the number of each groups were not stated) failed to germinate and bring the exact fruits expected by the sower.
The same happens to all men.
Men drops when it comes to serving God. Men drops when it get to defending our faith.Men drops when it comes to standing for Christ and the truth, it is not easy. It takes the Spirit to satisfy the Spirit-being and that Spirit being is God.
As the Lord tarries the church has more work to do.The church members should be taught to serve God heartingly and willingly it is only then that the percentage will grow, it has been experienced before and it could still be achieved today where 20% will change to 80% and the remaining 20% saved and changed too.Praise God Hallelujah.