YOU ARE WELCOME.

The two Angels beckoned unto the Disciples while looking up on the mountain where Jesus ascended before their eyes. "Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”
This is just a tip of the iceberg. I hope what The Apostle Peter and Paul said of his imminent return gives another insights of his earthly returns.Brethren Christ comes.Keep looking up for the trumpet is at hand.Be at alert.

Jesus Ascension

Jesus Ascension
He is coming Again.Be prepared.

Monday, November 16, 2009

THE FOUNTAIN OF lIFE

I have a thought that flashed across my mind in a one- millionth seconds.I caught it and i fancy it and i have brought it here to share with everyone that would read my blogs.

The fountain of  Life..............

Do you know that Life is in just the ordinary water we drink.No wonder we could not live more than TEN days without water.The same with eternity.God have reserved a pool of water so clean , so pure , so holy , so nutritious that all you need to live is to drink from it.That's why it called the fountain of life.

I remembered a song i do sing .......

       The fountain of life is flowing everywhere                                  
       Whoso ever drink shall never never thirst again

In case you don't know the song i am sorry i can't help with the  key note  but i could give an idea

me fa me re do - do la la me re do
me so fa me re-so la la me me re re do.....

Get to your key board and try it.

Back to what flashes across my mind. I believe with the saints of Christ i shall drink from that water clear as crystal that requires no package, no bottle, no freshner,ever flowing water coming from the throne of God.

Hallelujah and through that i shall reign and rule with Christ.
      

No comments:

Share/Bookmark Widget

Share