YOU ARE WELCOME.

The two Angels beckoned unto the Disciples while looking up on the mountain where Jesus ascended before their eyes. "Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”
This is just a tip of the iceberg. I hope what The Apostle Peter and Paul said of his imminent return gives another insights of his earthly returns.Brethren Christ comes.Keep looking up for the trumpet is at hand.Be at alert.

Jesus Ascension

Jesus Ascension
He is coming Again.Be prepared.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Speak up

It is better to speak than to be silent.I will speak joyfully what the Lord has placed within me .It is better to speak than to grumble in silence.It is better to live and wait for God than to consider what will never work.God will help me.I have wanted to make a post on the second film watched some weeks ago.

In the runaway bride.
I learned to forgive and to love when crises come up.I also learned never to give up.
I learned that courtship is a must before marriage.
What i really meant about forgiveness is not the casual forgiveness of day to day.I mean forgiving a run away woman! I don't mean a woman who jilted me to marry somebody else and later come back.I can't marry such woman but i am expected to forgive.
Courtship is unique and should be holy.In the courtship as watched in that film i was thrilled that they don't kiss,they don't do petty odd jobs like fingering one another,staying in the dark corners.They visited one another and there is a very wonderful atmosphere of Love in between them.They proved to be  mature in their courtship.
I broke down while watching the scene where the woman flee from the church on the wedding day.It is a pity.It is all over the newspaper.It ruins the man's reputation.I felt so sad and at that moment i could hear my heart prayers that such won't happen to us though i felt the power of forgiveness!!
 
Another lesson i learned  from the film is that Marriage takes and  requires support,approval and confidence from others.If there is no approval it will be wiser to get out as quickly as possible.God will help me to bear whatever the........
 
The man love the woman.IN REALITY SUCH MARRIAGE WILL LAST LONGER.The foundation is built on trust,forgiveness and Love.The last but not the least is that they are both faithful to one another while the courtship lasted.I am thrilled.
 
Though it was a film it could happen in the reality.It ends on a happy note.What i have against the film was that  both the hero of the film don't pray!Should the man has prayed i think such incident would have been averted.
I have spoken!
 

No comments:

Share/Bookmark Widget

Share