YOU ARE WELCOME.

The two Angels beckoned unto the Disciples while looking up on the mountain where Jesus ascended before their eyes. "Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”
This is just a tip of the iceberg. I hope what The Apostle Peter and Paul said of his imminent return gives another insights of his earthly returns.Brethren Christ comes.Keep looking up for the trumpet is at hand.Be at alert.

Jesus Ascension

Jesus Ascension
He is coming Again.Be prepared.

Friday, January 21, 2011

THIS SONG FROM MY SLEEP

I don't know if others too have experienced,once or more in their lifetimes what i am writing about today.
I am writing on what happen when we wake up from sleep.We as human beings have had common issues together,many have experienced similar situations with their enemies,neighbours and friends.It is not new these days to see someone who will categorically revealed to you that, what you are passing through is not a  strange thing at all,or a new issue.You will be surprised at their indifference to your plights and in a matter of time you soon realized that previous emotions built up in you by virtue of the tensions already created by whatever it is that trouble you soon got reduced or diminished.
What happened in the mid-night today has happened to me before,though not frequently, it do happen but in varied degrees,it is not only in song too.
I woke up with a song playing right into my ears.It was a favorite song i love listening to, composed and sang by Evangelist Ojo Ade  "Wundia"
Wundia means virgin and the song revolved round the parables of the five wise and foolish virgins as told us by the Lord Jesus.
The song goes thus;
"Wundia.... fororo satupa reeeeee
  Se giri Oko yawo de ooooooo
  O n bo,O n bo,O n bo ooooo
  Bi ole loru Jesu... n bo..."

I was thrilled while the song keep coming for miutes,i prayed and throughout  my preparation for work i was thinking over it.I thought of it too at work.I was thrilled but sad because of this evil world.Should Jesus come unexpectedly where am i going to be,how is he going to meet me,in sin or in holiness.What shall be my excuse,did i even have any reason for excuse?
Though i am a man i am sure the point of this song is on preparation and watching for the return of the Lord.Am i preparing for the coming of the Lord and how is the enemy viewing my life,am i his boy or a threat to his kingdom?
As you read this blog are you prepared for the second coming of the Lord too,are you sure?
When you wake up from sleep what songs do you hear? Is it Don moen songs or Celine Dion?It is mandatory for you to decide where you want to be in life after death.The bible says, it has been appointed for a man to die only once and after this, judgment.I pray that we shall not miss rapture in Jesus name. Please check your life if you are in Christ or not.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That song just came to me as I was praying.Then I stop to search for the lyrics on the net.That's how I got to this your piece.

Share/Bookmark Widget

Share