YOU ARE WELCOME.

The two Angels beckoned unto the Disciples while looking up on the mountain where Jesus ascended before their eyes. "Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”
This is just a tip of the iceberg. I hope what The Apostle Peter and Paul said of his imminent return gives another insights of his earthly returns.Brethren Christ comes.Keep looking up for the trumpet is at hand.Be at alert.

Jesus Ascension

Jesus Ascension
He is coming Again.Be prepared.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Divine God,My Nation!!

Transportation back home whenever i am on  morning duty is always hectic.I work at Lagos Island.This evening my reliever came to relieve me a bit late,complained bitterly of hold-up.Once he said that, i knew i am in  soup tonight but  the hope i was having  then, around 1800 hours was that, at least today is the fourth morning duty,tomorrow i am going for night duty.

To be honest,though moving at a faster pace,i was dull at mind because i have been anticipating how hectic the road is going to be tonight.I was expecting a heavy traffic.While i have been working there,i have developed a theory,whenever i looked on the mainland bridge from Obalende bus stop, i do predict if the bridge is  going to be good or not.Hmmm.... tonight the bridge looks free,but i knew in my mind  my predictions are not always true.

I no longer take the Oshodi route ,i go for BRT nowadays.Guess what i found when i got to broad street??? There was no bus!!!Hundreds are already on the line  waiting for BRT!!! I first thought Fashola fucked up, that's what they called BRT,but i am wrong in my dull heart.I thought BRT will console me tonight but i am totally wrong.I soon joined the queue,bought a ticket and was waiting in vain for those buses.I will be in line 200 i guess.It is not too long when i heard Egbeda!!!! Egbeda!!!! Egbeda!!! a driver and a conductor beckoning on the crowd.At first i hesitate,did a calculus thinkings.I didn't  rush for the bus.I waited on the line.One thing that made me glue to the line was that, i guess people must have filled up the bus because of the rush.I was wrong, when i heard the driver shouting Egbeda again!!!

Hurry up!!! my leg i must  not miss this second chance,i am prepared to enter whatever the cost.It is going to be a little above twenty naira extra charge of BRT bus fare,so why not , i mused in my heart and i was right there.I boarded the bus with a mixed heart,pray in the bus.However i don't know that i was boarding a bus with political gurus.Everywhere was silent on the mainland bridge because individual mind their own business.There is no interference at all,except for those who  are asking for change from the conductor,everywhere in the bus was silent.

I was praying,i didn't know when the bus change route and was on its way to Mende Maryland,when i opened my eyes i was happy because the driver took  the direction i wanted at first.When we got to somewhere around  PWD bus stop,then, the discussion went on air.A man started it, having sighted a LASTMA officials,then others too joined in.I remain silence,just listening until we are at CEMENT bus stop.I made no contribution until i perceived an error.


I did not  agree with all what they were saying but when we are at Cement , a man made a statement on Power issues in Nigeria.I felt he had mistakenly stepped on wrong toes.He said he thought  our Acting President is making a mistake for not sacking those who are at the top, top, top ,top, position in PHCN.I cannot contain what i am hearing.What has those officials got to do with Power.Though they are culprits yet they are innocent.Power issue in Nigeria is a political business.Until we are lucky to have someone who will say it is no more a political business as usual,our problem on power issues lingers on.I pray it won't be so in Jesus name.It shall not linger on in Jesus name.I asked him why?He  gave a flimsy excuse.
He advised the president to put young,young boys in their places!!!!

They talked on policing in Nigeria too.I heard them all agreeing that there is no police in Lagos at all.They grumbled on LASTMA excessive demands and seizure of vehicles.I remembered an illustration a  man gave  in the bus.He talked of a man who is hurrying to a meeting on Island and transgressed LASTMA laws along the Leventis route to CMS.He was stopped and asked to pay fifty thousand naira.Some people salary!!!!!The man has to rush to an ATM to withdraw ten thousand naira before he was let off the hook.

PDP crisis is the major topic throughout our short journey.There are many predictions and prophecies in just a few hours that could boil the whole nation and turn us into steam..I can't tell you that.That's why i believe NiGeRiA iS SiCk.Nigeria as  a Country is ........ Divine God come and help us,hear and answer our prayers ,2011 national election is around!!!!!

No comments:

Share/Bookmark Widget

Share