YOU ARE WELCOME.

The two Angels beckoned unto the Disciples while looking up on the mountain where Jesus ascended before their eyes. "Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”
This is just a tip of the iceberg. I hope what The Apostle Peter and Paul said of his imminent return gives another insights of his earthly returns.Brethren Christ comes.Keep looking up for the trumpet is at hand.Be at alert.

Jesus Ascension

Jesus Ascension
He is coming Again.Be prepared.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Television Evangelism

I don't know  on  what mood i am writing this night.However one thing is certain,in writing tonight i must write.I didn't go to church today because i am on morning duty at work.
My mind is at a church,any church,i meant any church this morning,Having observed there is likely not going to be much work today,i watched television  for some time.
A pastor preached on MITV this morning.I stopped watching to read some of my literature texts.I wrote a poem,titled "From the book of Jonah", a fourteen lines poem,in the pattern of Miltonic sonnet.
In the Afternoon i was lucky to tune the TV to LTV.Pastor Adeboye is on the air.

I watched the program "Redemption way" last week.Though i have been watching some other weeks before,it has not been a frequent vewing.These  two Sundays were  special to me. His sermon is on the Producers of Glory.Honestly,i don't used to watch him preach most of the time because i prefer the Channels' Television, Pastor Tunde Bakare's Moment of Truth than other Evangelism program on Sundays teaching.I was surprised to see Redemption ways in the air.It is not that i do shun other pastors preaching but the real issue is that, it is like, i prefer watching Channels Television.I am not going to say why i watched Redemption way,  but i felt the Lord leading me to watch the program.

I got to understand that the message  was from one of  the Holy Ghost  Night services.The way Pastor Adeboye is mentioning tonight made  me to be at a loss.I felt i  missed,that is  one of my feelings this afternoon.I was saying Amen in faith and i don't know how i get myself connected to the program.The devil keep hitting my heart that i shouldn't  say Amen to his prayers since i was not there.However i kept saying Amen to all his short ,short  prayers!!

After the program i felt blessed.Before handing over duty to my colleagues,  flash of thoughts beam across my mind.The strong ones among  them  centered on the time of Altar call.I can see some hundreds of youth dashing out,racing to the front of the altar.My mind goes to the yahoo yahoo guys,or a girl who has just been jilted coming to the Altar for consolation.The Lord shall truly console.The truth is that Altar call is always unique,but many people do take undue advantage of them.I believe  the message is  from God.I can see genuine repenting people coming for prayer and likewise  for changes purpose.I pray there is none there coming out  for a show of it because many people don't know the efficacy of  the Altar call.

I believed the key of the  message  to the youth is perfect submission.To outshine ones parent,to make the church of the future a better one than what we are witnessing today,it takes perfect submission to the will of Christ the builder of the church,Jesus Christ.That is one of the hidden truth i gained from the service.May God blessed Redemption way and take it to a greater height in Jesus name.Amen.

I am believing that Television Evangelism in which Christ  is truly lifted up bring untold and manifold of blessings to the children of God.



No comments:

Share/Bookmark Widget

Share