YOU ARE WELCOME.

The two Angels beckoned unto the Disciples while looking up on the mountain where Jesus ascended before their eyes. "Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”
This is just a tip of the iceberg. I hope what The Apostle Peter and Paul said of his imminent return gives another insights of his earthly returns.Brethren Christ comes.Keep looking up for the trumpet is at hand.Be at alert.

Jesus Ascension

Jesus Ascension
He is coming Again.Be prepared.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

God and the Issue of Security.

I have worked where Security is taken as a very important issue.It is never a joking matter.The Multinational company i worked in their residential building don't joke with security matters.There is no month we are not briefed.I always tried to be Security Conscious.It has become a part of me now and i am really grateful to God for making me to work there.
Honestly i don't think i value life and properties until i became a Santana staff as a contract staff.

Here is a company spending some millions on security on monthly basis.I agreed with them.They have to do that.I have been coming up on this issue at hand.In short let me say,i have been thinking about Security very lately.There is a  Security slogan, those visiting inspectors to our Beat or Area  do say(Beat and Area means the location where i work.It is a Security terms).They do say,"You have to be at alert"  or "Please be at alert"
There are times we would get information that some Ogas are coming or they have been visiting round  locations.The Spy police and the operatives will become panicky.Everyone come together,an emergency rehearsal soon begin.A form of compulsory unison.Even if you have been having grievances among yourselves you must come together or your jobs are on the lifeline.
 Come and see me then.I hope  cramming before they come will not scatter me,the first time i began the work.I do cram.There are rules and regulations guiding our operations while at work.We are to master them.We have Standard Operating Procedures(SOP) to adhere to while at work.You could be asked to say offhand any number from the twenty something rules we have in that procedures!! There are other rules like the Golden rules and Life saving rules.
I love my country and i have promised to be a good citizen.I love sticking to constitutions.However, when i got into this system,i found one, yes one  SOP so difficult to keep.The rule is that "Guards must not sleep while on duty".I do keep this rule on morning duty but when i am on night duty whenever i am tired of watching English or American films on Channels or Superscreen television.I do relax around 0002hours to 3 hours, sometimes earlier.I don't like watching Nigerian sigidis-idols films in the midnight,that's why i don't use to watch LTV in the night whenever they are showing films like those,however i gave them kudos for their Documentaries.I do enjoy LTV documentaries .My starcomms phone alarm  do ring every hour!! I do joke with the police whenever he confronted me that i was sleeping because i don't use to sleep sometimes,that i was not sleeping.Then he came up with that word and adopted it in place of sleeping.Then my conscience is no longer troubled because at least i must RELAX!!! Body no be firewood.
I am arriving at a point.God  and security issues.I can see that in that beat,responsibility regarding to what happen in the location rest solely on the security team.However there are some incident beyond the control of security.I have found those ones out.In fact the location is a good source of research to me.God deals with security matters every day.I think that's why he never sleep.There is no guard like God.From the beginning to this time our God has not been sleeping.God don't relax.There will be great,great, catastrophes He should  relax  or sleep.That why songs of Psalms 127 verse 1 says "...: except the LORD keep the city,the watchman waketh but in vain".

We all craved for security.I heard in the news on Channels TV,when the national security adviser to the government was telling the ministers to ensure they are security conscious.He was advising them on the need to table the issue of security in the federal executive council meeting,i think so.


Yes God watches over you.Don't fear, if you are a child of God.The Lord is round about you as a mountain.Isaiah 26:3 says "Thou will keep him in perfect peace,whose mind is stayed on  thee,because he trusted in thee".That's a key point for me and you reading this blog.You have God's assurance of deliverance and protection if only you belong to him.


What you need is to wait on the Lord.Go where he goes,talk when he talks,when God is not going there why should you go?Whatever you do trust God.You will never be stranded.There are many things happening ,that if not for the security of God are enough to wipe out majority from the surface of the earth.


Security is very expensive.That why you need to appreciate God today and forever.I am writing a book on Security.

No comments:

Share/Bookmark Widget

Share